I feel like it’s been forever since I’ve written here!
- Thanksgiving went well.
- We prepared what seemed like an unGodly amount of potatoes, and somehow we managed to do them justice with one container of left over!
- Everybody seems to have hopped on to the prepping for Christmas band wagon and for some reason, in this house we tend to wait a week before going to the next holiday. Yay!
- McKade is sick and has been since Saturday.
- So I was unable to teach my new Silver Sneakers class this morning.
- Oh yeah, I’m starting to teach a second class now…this one is a little more high impact, but not by much!
- I did find a couple of cool gifts online today and managed to get free shipping! Yee ha!
- Oh, and I am suggesting that my sister get this and that for the boys!! How cool are those toys?!?!?
- As I grow older I realize that I am unable to completely escape some of the issues that affected me as a child.
- And that my level of self-esteem ebbs and flows in different types of situations.
- Friendships, wait scratch that, GOOD friendships are hard work, but well worth it.
- Mike is traveling again this week.
- I am hoping beyond hope that I can avoid any major domestic catastrophes.
- I had enough of those the last time he traveled.
- He’s going to Memphis and will be attending a Christmas party.
- I want to go too!