Here it is Tuesday night and I’m barely motivated to pull together some thoughts. But because I have a desire to continue to write with some regularity, I’m going to push out this post with some feigned sense of commitment!
- It is cold! Colder than the deepest darkest corner of a walk-in freezer located in the northern-most section of the Antarctic, yes I exaggerate, but just a bit,
- Just ordered some 2009 McKade and Rogan calendars for family members from Shutterfly…by waiting until January, I saved 30% on 3 out of 4 of them AND FREE shipping…hmmm, I wonder how much more I could save by waiting until June…by the way, you can adjust the start date of the calendars…mine will start Feb. 1st rather than the old January standard,
- Mike just came and modeled some army green cargo pants for me, he thinks they make his ass look sexy, and I concur!,
- I am so thrilled the new season of 24 started….Keifer is HOT!,
- Yeah for American Idol too, however, if I had to choose a “reality-ish” type show to be stranded on a desert island with, I’d have to go with “So You Think You Can Dance”!!,
- Today I called the preschool where Rogan will start in the fall, it gave me pause!,
- I’d like to become a better blogger…I feel like I say/speak some pretty funny shit but then it doesn’t seem to translate over into the writing…hmmm, perhaps this is a goal for me…,
- Of course, I may think what I say is funny, others may not share the view,
- I continue to be blown away by reconnecting with people on Facebook,
- I’m cooking some Edamame, and I have every intention of sitting down with a big bowl and a beer while watching idiots “sing” their way into shame and embarassment!!! (American Idol starts tonight!)
‘Till we meet again!