The survivor edition!
In an attempt to catch you up and help me keep track of all of the things I want to blog about…I’m doing bullet points here…some other bloggers I know have done this as well recently, so I’m following their lead!
- Rogan had goopy eyes, I mean really goopy…so he and are staying home this weekend while Daddy and mack head to Lexington to see family…I must admit, I am disappointed but that goopy eyed little boy does not need to travel…he has a doctor’s appointment today at 10:50!
- I accidentally killed a caterpillar yesterday…details in another blog.
- I’m getting involved in an awesome fund raiser, it’s called Benchmark and I could not be more excited about it…details in another blog!
- Mike has not yet been back for the follow up to verify that all swimmers have indeed ceased and desisted…thus another pack of $35.00 birth control have been purchased!
- Spent a small fortune at Target yesterday on fun outdoorsy stuff for the kids…AND a King down-alternative comforter for us…that comforter: $35.00!! Now that is a bargain!! So of course I’m on the hunt for an affordable duvet! And damn it, I will find one!
- I am in love with this TV stand:
- And I’m saving my money until I can buy it!
- I am also in love with these boots:
- And I will save my money so I can buy those too!!
- I miss my sister so damn much. I feel like we got a taste of spending quality time together when I went out to Portland, and I want more!
- I’m getting a lot out of my counseling sessions. We’ve discussed many things including my Dad and my Mum, and so far I’m feeling really positive about the way I’ve been handling things.
- As a result of the previously mentioned, I’ve developed a theory about what role parents play when they come for a visit! More on this in another post!
- Just had Rogan diagnosed…pink eye…both eyes!
- And me? I think I’m in the very early stages of another bladder infection…more information than you really want, but my pee starts smelling kind of funny when I get these infections, and yes I’ve had them and self-diagnosed them before!
- Waiting for a call from the on-call physician to start a prescription before everyone is unreachable for the weekend!
- It would seem that Mike made the best choice by vacating these diseased quarters!
- Oh and I found a tick crawling in my arm, while sitting here at my computer!
- Quickly gave Mazie her flea and tick treatment and I really hope that was the one and only tick that gets in to my house!
- And how come when I use the word “blog” in my blog, spell-check tells me that I spelled it wrong? That’s just not right!
- Oh, and enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend! And if you want to take a moment to observe this national day of remembrance, you can participate in a “National Moment of Remembrance“: at 3 p.m. on Monday to pause and think upon the true meaning of the day.