Thanks to my friend Emily over at My 2%, I feel inspired to get back on the blogging wagon. Who knows if this will last or not, but momentarily at least I will enjoy the typewritten expression of things in my life. So on with the business on today’s post.
Things I love This Week:
- Despite Mike’s absence I am surviving, nay, thriving in my parenting adventures,
- McKade completed all of his independent work at school on Tuesday,
- I haven’t gotten frostbite from the terribly low temperatures around these parts,
- Discovering that I love Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA,
- Recognizing that I needed to get back ob track with my snacking and making it through last night without succumbing to that familiar feeling of wanting to eat….again,
- The multi-bean soup I made on Sunday,
- Knowing that there are parents stepping up to the plate to count BoxTops and Labels for the school…(I am SO SICK of counting),
- Finding soy margarine at the store as an alternative to butter for the minimal baling that I do,
Stay tuned for things I hate this week…
And thanks Emily!!